Fall 03 Professional Development Week
- Tuesday, August 26, 2003: Share Your Ideas with the Institutional Context Standards Committees: During this session, the Institutional Context Standards Committees discussed the revised drafts of their reports.
- Wednesday, August 27, 2003: Share Your Ideas with the Educational Effectiveness Standard Committees: During this session, the Educational Effectiveness Standards Committees discussed the revised drafts of their reports.
- The first drafts of the Self-Study reports were made available to the College community for review and input. Each Standard Committee wrote a first draft of their report which was made available on this website. An electronic bulletin board was created to provide an opportunity for readers to comment. Printed copies were also made available in the Academic Affairs office (Room M2-34) or in the Library at the Main Campus and the Regional Centers. Comments received by June 18th were considered when the Committees revised their reports over the summer.
October 16, 2002
- A Town Meeting was held on October 16 from 2:00 to 4:00 in the Great Hall to provide an update
of the Middle States Self-Study process. This session was open to the general College community.
February 6, 2003 - April 17, 2003
- A series of Self-Study Forums were held on Thursdays at 2:00 in Room W2-48. The Co-Chairs of each Standard Committee discussed their committee's work, answered questions and asked for ideas. These Forums were open to the general College community. The schedule was as follows: