Office of Financial Aidís Code of Conduct
The Office of Financial Aid is committed to removing financial barriers for those who wish to pursue an education at the College. The Office will make every effort to assist students with financial need and provide services that do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age or economic status.
The Office is committed to the highest level of ethical behavior and will refrain from conflict of interest or the perception thereof and:
- Refrain from taking any action for personal benefit, and;
- Refrain from taking any action that is contrary to law, regulation or the best interests of the students and parents, and;
- Ensure that the information provided to students, counselors, advisors and other staff is accurate, unbiased and does not reflect any preference arising from actual or potential personal gain, and;
- Be objective in making decisions and advising the College regarding relationships with any entity involved in any aspect of student financial aid, and;
- Provide full disclosure on any involvement with or interest in any entity involved in any aspect of student financial aid, and;
- Respect the dignity and protect the privacy of students, and ensure the confidentiality of student records and personal circumstances.