Division of Marketing and Government RelationsThe Division of Marketing and Government Relations is responsible for the following areas: marketing, internal and external communications, advertising, public and media relations, community relations, government relations, special events, facility usage and Web development: Below is a list of specific activities performed by each area:
- Creates and institutes marketing plans, campaigns and special projects.
- Writes and/or edits print and electronic marketing media.
- Creates and manages advertising efforts for the College.
- Manages the design and production of College publications for internal and external audiences. Publications include, brochures, reports, posters, advertisements, flyers, etc...
- Provides photography for College events, special projects, marketing efforts and academic documentation.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with media sources and the public.
- Informs College family about faculty, staff, students and College happenings through college-wide publications, such as Transcripts and Communiqué.
- Writes press releases and media advisories.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with local, state and federal elected and appointed officials to keep them informed about information and issues at the College.
- Advocates for education-related issues and budget allocations.
- Positions the College with key workforce and opinion leaders.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with community organizations and leaders to help create educational opportunities for residents.
- Helps to support local initiatives that improve education within the community.
- Plans and coordinates official events for the College.
- Rents College spaces for external audiences to host an event at the College, which includes booking rooms, confirming costs, arranging for catering needs, arranging for audio visual needs and ensuring proper room set-up.
- Maintains the College's official Web site. Design Web pages and writes and edits content for College's Web Site.
Public and Media Relations
Web Site Development