student holding testtube photo / Offices / Human Resources /

Human Resources Department

Workers' Compensation

The documents below have been formatted as Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You may download the free Acrobat PDF Reader from the Adobe Web Site.


Accident Investigation Report
Occupational Health & Safety Links:
  • NOISH Home Page
  • U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
  • Work Place Injury/Illness Statistics from OSHA


Workers Compensation Forms


Bloodborne Pathogen Incident Policy


If you have any questions or problems, please contact Agnes Trummer at x8208 in the Human Resources Department